Chapter 27: Beam Me Up, Scotty
This chapter is all about Jen’s awesome grandma and sort of a summary chapter for the entire book. I wanted to share a couple of the quotes from it quickly; hope you enjoyed all of my blog posts about this book and can incorporate some of the ideas into your happy and healthy adventure. 🙂 ❤
“Whatever you desire to do with you precious life – believe that it’s possible. And that’s it’s available to you. And that you deserve to be/do/have it” (243).
Because your life is YOURS and you should live it the way YOU want to and make it the best life possible because you DESERVE it.
“Give yourself the permission and the means (yes, this includes the money), to be who you are REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYBODY ELSE THINKS OR BELIEVES IS POSSIBLE” (244).
You were created exactly the way you are because that’s who you’re SUPPOSED to be; anyone who thinks otherwise is just WRONG. Go live your life and enjoy your adventure! 🙂 ❤
There’s also a resources section at the book, so I’m going to provide the titles and authors of the books that you can read that Jen recommends:
- Ask and It is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Esther and Jerry Hicks
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It For Life by Twyla Tharp
- Practical Intuition by Laura Day
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams by Deepak Chopra
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- Creating Money: Keys to Abundance by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Finding Your Own North Star: Claiming the Life You Were Meant to Live by Martha Beck
- Getting to I Do: The Secret to Doing Relationships Right by Dr. Patricia Allen
- Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life by Byron Katie